Goals of the project
• exchange of experiences through meetings of trainers during international mobility,
• developing a comparative analysis of budget management training programs
• analysis of training materials and coaching outlines, preparation of a report,
• report on the educational needs of people from different social groups, relevance and
• selection of working methods in adult education and meeting their educational needs in the field of household budget management,
• developing a training program for trainers,
• conducting training activities for trainers of partner institutions
• conducting pilot training (2 days) for the target group by each institution
• expanding the educational offer of organizations participating in the project,
• intercultural exchange.
1. 1st Transnational Project Meeting (TPM) in Lodz - Poland . November 4-5, 2019
On 4th and 5th November 2019 we kicked off the Erasmus + Academy of home economics project in Lodz, Poland. During the meeting each partner presented his organization,. Tasks and subsequent stages of project implementation were discussed, as well as budget, reporting system and mobility. We set dated of the next partner meetings and the methods of project dissemination and its evaluation were clarified.
Czech partner organization presented some of their good pracitices (How to start an independent adult life for risk youth, project Piggy Bank – Personal finance education etc). We also shared results of preliminary analysis of existing data of household budget management training courses. Next steps of the project were decided.
Intelectual Outputs (coming soon)