• TOPCOACH, Slovakia (coordinator)
• TALENT CENTER, Czech Republic
• E-SCHOOL Educational Group, Greece
• Društvo DISORA
The aim of the project is to improve the quality of adult education in career counselling, the development of talent and soft-skills of the unemployed, in order to find better employment and satisfaction in their lives and to establish international cooperation. Therefore, in the framework of the project, online tests, online learning materials and videos and a website will represent the intellectual outputs. To implement the project, 4 project meetings will be organized to ensure the project management, the distribution of the roles and control of the project implementation. As part of the project, 2 learning activities and 1 multiplier event will be organized.
By implementing this international project, we expect the following results:
1. Testing and providing career guidance to 20 learners (unemployed).
2. Creation of quality and freely available materials for the development of personal growth, self-development and for acquiring soft-skills. Usability of prepared materials for learners (unemployed), but also for career counsellors and coaches.
3. Developing tests to determine the potential of learners (unemployed).
4. Creating tests to assess the progress of learners (unemployed).
5. Creating partnerships between organizations and continuing to develop these partnerships.
Partner organizations met in Slovakia in the headquter of the coordinator of the project Topcoach. At the event the project was officially kicked-off.
Project partners from Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia and Greece took part in the training activities in the premises of the E-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL GROUP. During this event (training of online tests and online materials) participants learnt how to use educational platforms for the needs of adult education.